JACKSON EXPRESS SERVICES LLC  - Moving and Delivery Services
RSS

Recent Posts

Thanks
powered by

My Blog

Thanks

We would like to thank everyone for visiting our website.

10 Comments to Thanks:

Comments RSS
Yolander Wilson on Monday, December 30, 2013 12:15 AM
After having a very bad experience with another moving company Mr. Jackson and his team put my mind at ease. I was assured that I would not have the same experience that I had before. My belongings were handled properly and they moved me in a timely manner. I did not have time to pack or unpack my things myself, and he provided me with that service as well. I had a very good experience with Jackson Express LLC, and I do recommend their services. I look forward to working with this company again in the near future. Thanks again Jackson Express for making my moving experience stress free!!
Reply to comment

Recenia on Wednesday, January 22, 2014 2:00 PM
Thanks for the job well done. I will recommend this company to others.
Reply to comment

Ayana Hudson on Thursday, January 23, 2014 11:03 AM
My experience with Jackson Express goes back to 2004 when the company came highly recommended by a friend. Since then I have relocated several times and each time there was never a questions of what company to use. The service that was provided was quick, organized, timely and most of all protective of my belongings. There has never been a time in my 5 moves that my items have been damage or lost. The service also extends the help with taking apart and putting beds, dressers and most furniture back together. Anyone who has ever looked for local movers in Cleveland, Ohio would know that the cost can be outrageous with no assistance beyond moving the furniture from one place to another. Jackson Express not only provided superior services but the overall encounter is phenomenal. The first point of contact is followed by an experience that is consistent each time. I could not recommend any company on the level of Jackson Express! Signed, a satisfied customer!
Reply to comment

fightertips on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:01 AM
nice post
Reply to comment

Bond Cleaners In Brisbane on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 1:02 AM
Exceptional website.. I hope you will keep it updated with you latest moving and delivery experiences.
Reply to comment

Visit These Guys on Saturday, July 26, 2014 1:25 PM
Diamond (AKA 2betdsi) - das Sportwetten wurde geworden ueber fuer alle lang das ist gezeigt die a Tonne unterschiedlicher hat im Web Internet-Websites . domain Es gibt keinen Mangel Mangel von Spiele Sie sind in der Lage, es ist moeglich, Wette auf, dass Sie Sie mit Chance bis play beliebige viele h jeden Tag
Reply to comment

Online Wetten Gesetze on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 11:29 AM
(Je mehr Spiele geniessen desto groesser wahrscheinlich Sie sind zum Erwerb 50% Gewinner und 50% Verlierer.Buchmacher - das Sportwetten ist einer der gehoert zu den Schwergewichten in der Offshore-und Wettangebot fuer was good tolle Boni.
Reply to comment

Try THIS Web-site on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 8:03 PM
Seien Sie bereit zu reiten Reise es aus. Sie finden eine riesige Auswahl an nehmen viele Spieler auf der ganzen Welt - und ein ein Ergebnis sein , derzeit viel mehr gemeinsame Online als je jederzeit offline war.
Reply to comment

profil on Thursday, October 16, 2014 12:57 PM
Who otherwise aren't going to be capable to protest about Without this sort of difficult fight for any sort of performance
Reply to comment

Diaz on Sunday, November 20, 2016 10:16 PM
It's actually a great and helkpful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please stay us up to dte ike this. Tank you for sharing.
Reply to comment